Moving To or From Otis MA?
Gorgeous bodies of water, hills rising up into the Berkshire Mountains, a ski area that draws sportsmen from miles around—Otis, Massachusetts, is a little piece of paradise in the western part of the state. Two state forests and the Otis Ridge Ski Area draw both locals and tourists to this small burg, which swells in population when the powder is good or the leaves are changing colors.
If you are moving to this picturesque town, you will need an Otis moving company that seems to ski downhill as it works. A “movers Otis” Web search will produce a list of Otis movers, but no indication of which Otis moving company can navigate its way to even the most remote locations with no problem.
To figure that out, you need to get on independent sites and see which of the Otis movers can boast of:
- Earning a spot on the Angie’s List Super Service Award four years running
- Receiving an A+ rating from the Better Business Bureau
- Remaining in the elite ProMover category on the American Moving and Storage Association site
- Continuing to grow in its first decade to doing 5,000 moves a year now
You also need to pay attention to which of the Otis moving companies earns these types of comments from real customers in written and video form:
- “It is refreshing to work with an organization that exhibits such professionalism.”
- “Your representatives were fabulous. They worked non-stop and were extremely courteous and professional.”
- “It was a pleasure to have them move our items.”
This research will lead you to the best of the Otis moving companies: DN Van Lines, founded near Boston in 2001.
And, if you arrive in town and see that you need Otis storage space, don’t fret. DN Van Lines can accommodate your Otis storage needs through its large, secure temperature-controlled warehouse, enabling you to forego an additional “storage Otis” search.
To plan your move to Otis, call 1-800-51-MOVER or go to www.dnvanlines.com to get a free quote or more information.