Moving To or From Monterey MA?
Long before Monterey was founded in California, its namesake was drawing residents who wanted to live around beautiful Lake Garfield in the Berkshires of western Massachusetts. Today, Monterey, MA, offers plenty of outdoor fun for locals, from its two lakes to its state forest, which is crossed by the Appalachian Trail, one of the prettiest sections of that path in the entire East.
If you are moving to this scenic burg, you will want a Monterey moving company that can find the trails that lead to it, a Massachusetts-born company that knows the state well. A “movers Monterey” Web search can give you a list of Monterey movers, but no clues regarding origins, quality or growth.
To find that, you need to get on independent sites, and as you do, you will find one Monterey moving company that:
- Earns a the Angie’s List Super Service Award every year
- Receives an A+ rating from the Better Business Bureau
- Remains in the elite ProMover category, as determined by the American Moving and Storage Association
- Continues to grow, from its founding near Boston in 2001 to doing 5,000 moves a year now
You should discover which of the Monterey movers has earned this type of praise from its customers:
- “It is refreshing to work with an organization that exhibits such professionalism.”
- “Your representatives were fabulous. They worked non-stop and were extremely courteous and professional.”
- “It was a pleasure to have them move our items.”
Both of these streams lead to the finest of Monterey moving companies: DN Van Lines.
And, if you get to town and realize that you have to find Monterey storage space, don’t worry. DN Van Lines can handle your Monterey storage needs through its mammoth, safe temperature-controlled warehouse, meaning you can forego an additional “storage Monterey” search.
To start your move to Monterey, call 1-800-51-MOVER or go to www.dnvanlines.com to get a free quote or more information about the class of the Monterey moving companies: DN Van Lines.