Moving To or From Lenox MA?
In its nearly 250 years of existence, Lenox, Massachusetts, has drawn various waves of the ultra-rich and the contemplative artist, hosting everyone from Andrew Carnegie to Nathaniel Hawthorne, from George Westinghouse to James Taylor, all of whom have lived there.
Many of the old mansions have been transformed into hotels or centers for the arts, including Tanglewood, the summer home of the Boston Symphony Orchestra, which is happy to use the old digs of the Tappan family.
If you are moving to this resort spot, you will want a Lenox moving company that treats you like a millionaire. A “movers Lenox” Web search will produce names of Lenox movers but not much else. You need to look around a bit and find the Lenox moving company that:
- Has been on Angie’s List Super Service Award list for four years in a row
- Has earned an A+ rating from the Better Business Bureau
- Has been called an elite ProMover by the American Moving and Storage Association
- Has mushroomed in size from scratch in 2001 to doing 5,000 moves a year
Which of the Lenox movers hears this type of praise from its customers?
- “It is refreshing to work with an organization that exhibits such professionalism.”
- “Your representatives were fabulous. They worked non-stop and were extremely courteous and professional.”
- “It was a pleasure to have them move our items.”
As you look at independent websites and peruse legitimate customer reviews online, you will determine that the best of the Lenox moving companies is DN Van Lines, founded in the Boston area more than a decade ago.
If you arrive in town and see that you need Lenox storage space, don’t fret. DN Van Lines can solve your Lenox storage needs through its huge, secure temperature-controlled warehouse. That saves you the time of an additional “storage Lenox” search.
To plan your move to lovely Lenox, call 1-800-51-MOVER or go to www.dnvanlines.com to get a free quote or more information from the finest of the Lenox moving companies: DN Van Lines.