One of MA's Largest Movers
- Ranked by Boston Business Journal as Massachusetts's 6th largest Mover.
- Became Governing Members of the International Association of Movers (IAM)- Attending member at the 2019 AMSA National convention in Houston, TX.
- Attending member of IAM's International convention in Chicago, IL.
Recognized Top Independent Mover
- Company President, Oded Carmi, elected as board member of AMSA's Independent Movers Committee.
- Attending member at the 2018 AMSA National convention in Fort Lauderdale, FL.
- Organizer of inaugural Independent Movers' Convention in Washington DC.
Angie's List Award '17
- Awarded the Angie's List Super Service Award for the Fifth Time signifying being among the top 5% of movers.
- Named as ArcBest's Corporate supplier of the year.
- Attending member at the 2017 AMSA National convention in Palm Springs, CA.
Rhode Island Intrastate
Second FL Warehouse
- A second military approved 30,000 SF warehouse is opened in Jacksonville FL.
- Attending member at the 2015 AMSA National Convention in Orlando, FL.
NECN Business Interview
- Became a Transportation Service Provider with The Department of Defense.
- Acquired a new 5000 SF warehouse in Jacksonville for the Florida Branch.
- Awarded the Angie's List Super Service Award for the fourth time signifying being among the top 5% of movers.
- Attending member at the 2013 AMSA National convention in Atlanta, GA.
Move for Hunger
- Joined the Move For Hunger network providing hundreds of meals to the hungry.
- Awarded the Angie's List Super Service Award for the third time signifying being among the top 5% of movers.
- Attending member at the 2012 AMSA National convention in Las Vegas, NV.
- Perform our 20,000th move in the great State of Massachusetts.
- Perform our 1000th move in the great State of Florida.
- Attending member at the 2011 AMSA National convention in Jacksonville, FL.
A+ BBB Rating
- Both MA and FL locations rated 'A+' service providers by thr Better Business Bureau.
- Hit a milestone of 100 customer compliments with the Better Business Bureau, more than any moving company in New England.
Florida Branch Opened
- Opened a full service location in Jacksonville Florida expanding capabilities to the entire east coast. Florida intrastate licensing is acquired.
- Awarded the Angie's List Super Service Award for the second time signifying being among the top 5% of movers.
Angie's List Award '08
- Awarded the Angie's List Super Service Award for the first time signifying being among the top 5% of movers.
- Opened a 21,000 square foot facility in Marlborough MA that serves as the New England headquarters.
AMSA, MMA & BBB
- Membership is attained in respected Industry associations such as the American Moving & Storage Association (AMSA) and The Massachusetts Movers Association (MMA).
- Received an 'A+' rating by the Better Business Bureau of MA, VT, and ME.
Expansion in MA
- With the addition of two operating locations in Worcester and Boston services such as full-packing, box delivery, and hoisting are added to better accommodate our customers' varying needs.
- DN Van Lines expands operating capabilities to greater New England and is awarded Interstate authority for the transportation of household goods by the US Department of Transportation.
- Intrastate licensing for the transportation of household goods is awarded by the MA Department of Public Utilities.
- The company incorporates in the state of Massachusetts and accreditation is received from the Better Business Bureau of MA, VT, and ME.
First Truck Acquired
- First truck is painted and three dedicated movers are hired, some of which still work for us today.
- DN Van Lines is founded as a moving and storage company dedicated to providing a premier level of service in the relocation industry.